SlabSlav Flora AKM Mag: Laffs Dynamics
A 30rd AKM mag with overall geometry similar to Slabside Bulgarian mags, with frontal reinforcement ribs similar to the AK-103
mag design. Has a “Flora / Micro Camo” texture pattern on both sides of the magazine.
Has an anti-friction follower, and a separately printed rear locking lug.
This design ALSO allows the use of AR-15 magazine springs via alternate follower and floorplate versions, for Western
(North American countries) builders; as AR-15 magazine springs are often cheaper and easier to acquire.
* Palmetto State Armory PSAK-47 GF3, Domestic
* Zastava ZPAP M70, Serbian Import
Two follower and floorplate versions are available:
*Standard: AK spring usage.
*AR: AR-15 spring usage, labeled on each part.
Compatible with original Laffs Dynamics Waco Waffle Series AKM Mag parts; with the exception of the baseplate.
Printer Used: Ender 3 V2
Filament Used: PLA+
First Layer Print Height: .2mm
Standard Layer Height: .16mm
Wall Perimeters: 8+
Infill Pattern: Gyroid
Support Material Percentage: 18%
(Use support blockers for the side flora texture patterns.)
1x 30rd Length AK Mag Spring
1x 30rd Length AR-15 Mag Spring (OPTIONAL)
1) Apply cyanoacrylate adhesive inside the pocket for the rear locking lug. If the rear locking lug is slightly loose
in the pocket, apply Clear Gorilla Glue instead.
2) Insert the rear locking lug, with the angled facet facing outwards, and down towards the mag body’s base. Wait 24hrs for
the previously applied adhesive to cure.
3) Lightly sand the anti-friction follower’s sides and curved spine.
4) Slide the top of the magazine spring through the front of the follower, above the spring retention tab.
5) Attach the floorplate to the bottom of the magazine spring, making sure the first spring winding snaps over the
6) Slide the internal spring assembly into the magazine body.
7) Depress the floorplate, and slide on the baseplate. The floorplate’s locking tab must index with the channel in the
1) Bulgarian, Korean, and US based Magpul springs have been tested.
2) Bulgarian Slabside Polymer AK mag followers, floorplates, and baseplates are compatible with the SlabSlav series of